About Me

My photo
Scranton, Pennslyvania, United States
fishy89 is a soon-to-be college graduate who resides in NEPA. He is a musician and an educator.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Easiness

Sometimes I enjoy sitting and thinking. Today just seems to be one of those days when I did do a good amount of thinking -- well, at least for the past twenty minutes or so.

The question: "Why can't certain aspects of my life just be a tad bit easier?"

I look at my life. For the most part, my coursework in school is really not so challenging, mostly because the coursework has become only material that actually interests me and completely effects my career choice. I supplement that with a rough math course every now and again, just making it harder.

But, I look at one specific aspect of my life, one which bothers me a lot more than it really should. I mean, I get it. I bitch about my sucky love life every so often, but it does suffice. I've made efforts not to really talk about it, because there is only so much that everyone can take. All I'm saying is - it should come easier.

2 comments:

  1. Bro, you can always talk about your love issues with me. I'm in basically the same boat, and I realize what a prominent (sometimes central) part of life it is. I know it can be frustrating when other people just don't seem to get it, or don't want to - that happens to me often enough. Rest assured you have at least one friend who understands completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is easy. If it was, it wouldn't be so rewarding in the end.

    ReplyDelete