About Me

My photo
Scranton, Pennslyvania, United States
fishy89 is a soon-to-be college graduate who resides in NEPA. He is a musician and an educator.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What the Hell is Going On???

So... I feel as though I have lost control of a situation... this is not a situation where I want to lose control, but it is a situation where control has seemingly been taken from me in unfortunate ways.

What do I learn from this situation? I obviously cannot trust those who I thought I can trust. I apparently cannot hide any sort of rough ideas from anyone. I obviously just need to keep my mouth shut about everything... anything that I seem to "put my two cents into" seems to fall apart.
Quite frankly, I feel this is no way that one should live his life. Why do I feel that I am held to some sort of higher sense of needed perfection? Every slip from "perfection" that I encounter causes a spiralling effect. Every time there may be a "spiraling" effect, I am the one left on the outside. Why?

Regardless... I'm sick of it. Every time, it sucks. As much as I try to avoid it... it corners me anyway. I'm sorry to have wasted my readers' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment